Offered for sale is a
RARE ORIGINAL 1938 BOOK WRITTEN BY SS-OBERFÜHRER OTTO VON PROECK
‘KREUZ UND QUER DURCH KAMERUN’
WITH A NICE DEDICATION TO A OBERSTLEUTNANT TAUSENDFREUND TO COMMEMORATE THEIR TIME TOGETHER IN GERMAN OCCUPIED BROMBERG / POLAND IN 1939
SS-Oberführer Otto von Proeck
- NSDAP nr.: 1774480
- SS nr.: 261406
- Worked in the staff of Reichsführer SS
- Born in East Prussia
- Served in the Cameroons 1912 to March 1916 when he was captured by the Spanish and was interned until November 1919.
- Served in the Sicherheitspolizei 3 1920 – to 4. 1923
- Resigned as Major Joined SA Reserve 10.1933
- Adjutant der Oberstlandesführer der SA Reserve II und Bundesführer des Kyffhauserbundes 10.1933 – 1935
- Chief Adj der Bundesführer der Deutschen Reichskriegerbundes 1935 – 1943.
- Joined SS 22.1.35 Joined Party 1.4.33
- SS Verbindungsführer der Bundesführer of the Reichskriegerbund 19035 – 1943
- Joined State Police administration Sept 1939
- Kommissarischer Polizeiverwalter in Bromberg October 1939 – August 1941
- Police President of German occupied Bromberg August 1941 – May 1942
- Police pPresident of Kassel 12.5.42 – 13.3.44 He was brought before SS and Police Court XXII Kassel charged with being absent from duty during an air raid during the night of 22/23 Oct 1943 in which 63% of the buildings were destroyed and 5,599 persons were killed. Proceedings were put in abeyance until the end of the war
- Police President of Bromberg 9.2.1945 – May 1945
- After the war he was extradited to Bydgosz and died 8.3.1947
INCL. SHIPPING TO ANY ADDRESS IN THE U.S., for international shipping worldwide please add $30.00.